Friday, November 4, 2011

Wait, how did I miss this one? Also AAAAA BEDBUGS AAAAA

Okay, so: I'm terrified of bedbugs. And since I'm a pampered suburb kid at heart, every time I move to a new apartment I'm terrified the bedbugs are waiting for me. If I ever wake up itchy, if I ever see any kind of insect scuttling across any floor: the bedbugs are here, the bedbugs have always been here, we must burn everything, BURN EVERYTHI--

Uh. Yeah. I really don't like bedbugs. News features and radio docs don't help either.

But no worries, there's no bedbugs here! Just a lovely postcard I'm posting out-of-order!

This is Hemis Gompa, one of the largest monasteries in Ladakh. It's also a UNESCO World Heritage site, and some records (cough, wikipedia, cough) say it's been there since the 11th century. Give the wiki a read!
Speaking of reading, let's look at the other side of the postcard, shall we? I'm sure it'll be lovely and not contain anything horrifying





























AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, breathe, Jim. There are no bedbugs even drawn on the postcard. Just--just breathe, it's not visceral in any way, you can handle this

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment